Name: Malte Kristian Skovby Ahm
Address (Work): Aarhus Vand A/S, Gunnar Clausens Vej 34, DK-8260 Viby J, Denmark.
Full CV: http://linkedin.com/in/malteahm
2020 – present: Research and business lead, IoT and digitalization of the urban water cycle, Aarhus Water Utility.
2018 – 2020: Water and Environmental Engineer; Research and development project manager, Aarhus Water Utility.
2016 – 2018: Expert within precipitation, hydrology and hydraulics, Aarhus Water Utility.
2012 – 2016: Ph.D. fellow, Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University.
2011 – 2012: Research assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University.
2009 – 2011: Scientific student assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University.
2019 – present: Founding Board Member, Dryp.
2016 – present: Visionary and technical board advisor, VeVa
2016 – 2017: Board member, Young Water Professionals Denmark (YWPDK).
2019: Executive Education, Business Innovation – Making Innovation Happen, INSEAD.
2018: Systemic Project Management, Mannaz.
2016: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Water and Environmental Engineering, Aalborg University. Thesis submitted December 22, 2015 and defended Febraury 22, 2016.
2012: Master of Science (M.Sc.), Water and Environmental Engineering, Aalborg University. Average grade: 12 on the Danish scale (A+).
2010: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Civil Engineering, Aalborg University. Average grade: 11.7 on the Danish scale (A+).
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and business development
- Research and development
- Hydraulics and urban hydrology
- Weather radar applications
- Data-driven water applications
- Holistic approach to solutions in the hydrological water cycle
- Precipitation measurement.
- Runoff measurement.
- Weather radar sensor technology, with emphasis in hydrological applications.
- Urban hydrology and climatology.
- Sustainable urban water management.
- IoT and data-driven water applications
- Visionary and co-founder of Dryp
- Visionary and co-founder of VeVa – Vejrdata i Vandsektoren